Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Best Of The Beatles 6/5/05


THE BEST OF THE BEATLES
Sundays 0900-1200 CST. KSYM 90.1 FM, San Antonio, Texas.

6/5/05 playlist
THE BEATLES
Rock & Roll Music
Cry For A Shadow
I'll Get You
I'll Be Back
Little Child
Good Morning, Good Morning
Everybody's Got Something To Hide
...Except For Me And My Monkey
I'm Only Sleeping
I've Got A Feeling
Old Brown Shoe
If You've Got Trouble
Bad Boy
One After 909
Tell Me Why
Wait
The Night Before
I Call You Name
Mr. Moonlight
Love You To
Mark 1 (Tomorrow Never Knows)
And Your Bird Can Sing
Strawberry Fields Forever
Sun King/Mean Mr. Mustard/Polythene Pam/
... She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
Dr. Robert
No Reply
I've Just Seen A Face
Besume Mucho
Money
Slow Down
Please Please Me
Day Tripper
I Feel Fine
The Word
What You're Doing
All My Loving
You Really Got A Hold On Me
And I Love Her
Two Of Us
Glass Onion
Savoy Truffle
Yer Blues
She Said, She Said
Rain
Taxman
Drive My Car
Norwegian Wood
Across The Universe
Dig A Pony
Birthday
We Can Work It Out
Baby's In Black
You Can't Do That
I'm Down
Lend Me Your Comb
All I've Got To Do
Baby, You're A Rich Man


Got a question... comment?
email the Casbah at Casbahradio@yahoo.com
Join or browse the Casbah Forum:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/casbahradio/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home