Sunday, July 17, 2005

7/16/05 playlist


The Casbah:
Helping to serve the needs of chronic audiophiles since 1997.
Saturday nights 7-9pm CST. KSYM 90.1 FM, San Antonio, Texas.

THIS WEEK: THE BRITISH INVASION show!

The Casbah playlist 7/16/05
THE BEATLES - All My Loving (Live on the Ed Sullivan show)
THE KINKS - All Day And All Of The Night
THE ROLLING STONES - Get Off Of My Cloud
THE WHO - Shakin' All Over (live on the BBC)
THE YARDBIRDS - Here'Tis
THE DAVE CLARK FIVe - Can't You See That She's Mine
THE SHADOWS - 36-24-36
THE SEARCHERS - When You walk In The Room
THE BEATLES - I'll Cry Instead
THE WHO - Substitute (live on the BBC)
THE KINKS - Where Have All The Good Times Gone
THEM - I Can Only Give You Everything
THE YARDBIRDS - Over Under Sideways Down
THE SMALL FACES - Whatcha Gonna Do About It (live on the BBC)
BLIND FAITH - Can't Find My Way Home
THE ROLLING STONES - Heart Of Stone
PETER & GORDON - A World Without Love
DONOVON - Season Of The Witch
CREAM - Strange Brew
THE KINKS - Sunny Afternoon
THE PACKABEATS - The Traitors
THE SHADOWS - Stingray
THE BEATLES - Lonesome Tears In My Eyes (live on the BBC)
THE BEATLES - Like Dreamers Do
TONY SHERIDAN & THE BEATLES - My Bonnie
1964 - And Your Bird Can Sing (live)
THE BEATLES - I'll Be Back
THE YARDBIRDS - Heartfull Of Soul
THE KINKS - Set Me Free
THE ROLLING STONES - Let's Spend The Night Together
THE WHO - My Generation (live on the BBC)
RORY & THE STORMS - America
RINGO STARR - Free Drinks



Got a question... comment?
email the Casbah at Casbahradio@yahoo.com
Join or browse the Casbah Forum:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/casbahradio/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home